Wednesday, May 20, 2015

PATHOLOGY & Planks Again

MAY 20, 2015
WEDNESDAY

Don't forget to get nails done after school today was the first thought I woke up with this morning.

Not a good night. I hurt all over and had taken Ibuprofen. When hubby came to bed, I could feel his every move in the bed and it hurt me.

I finally got to sleep after midnight. Had to get up to pee and put laundry in dryer.

Train noise was loud all night.

Got up at 6:05 and made cheese bacon egg sandwich for hubby. Gave left over eggs to dogs.

Hubby left for work at 7AM after dog huggies. He took the Springs by the garage that UPS had delivered down to the shop.

I started getting ready for school. I hope we don't have a test today because I am too tired to study.

Started a load of laundry. Put laundry away. Loaded the Jeep with school books and my Clinic Uniform.

It was nice and sunny today.

Drove to school. Got latte at KokoPelli. At school, re-arranged desks. I sat in the back. Mark sat down next to me and started talking.

In between breaks, Nick & Ken were doing stretches on the massage chairs.

At 12:40, we were allowed to leave early. I went to get a Pita. Hubby said the guys were meeting at Nate's to get pizza. I went down there to meet him.

Sat with hubby and ate a pizza for a while. Then drove to get nails done in Rathdrum.

Drove home and did laundry. Packages were delivered by UPS from Summit Racing & Fossil. Got my purse. UPS picked up my return for Zappos.

I ate my pita. Refreshed water & food for dogs. I was tired and took a nap. Hubby worked OT and did not come home until 6:30.

We took the dogs for a walk in the park. It was fun. We walked down by the Museum. There were coyotes howling, so we stuck to the road.

Came home and dogs took naps.

I studied for quiz tomorrow.

Hubby and I watched TV until 11:00 then went to bed. Even tho I took a natural sleeping pill, I still woke up at 3AM sweaty, having to potty. My arms were going numb again. Tingly.


No comments: