Friday, May 08, 2015

WOW Packages

FRIDAY
5-8-2015

Got up and dressed. We watched the older movie Total Recall instead of watching news this morning. Hubby did not want to listen to depressing news.

He left early at 6:45. Dogs & I waved goodbye from the deck.

I kept getting ready.

Left at 8:00 so that I could get there early to prepare. Today is my first WOW treatment with Katie D. The people are coming in together. I don't think it will be that difficult, just have to get everything set up correctly.

Got to school at 8:30 and clocked in; Panda was already there and Katie D came later. I put her notecards in her mail box.

We got ready together. Panda helped us. That was very nice.

At Pita Pit, I purchased a Chicken Crave pita. Drove home. Very tired. Ate my pita, changed dog water. Was exhausted and took a nap. When I awoke, I had explosive diarrhea several times. Was still very tired.

Hubby texted and said Truck Date tonight to Spokane. So I cleaned things up around house. Dumped the garbage paid more bills.

Ordered some more jeans because I ripped a pair the other day.

Hubby got home around 5:30 and went to the shop to load up transmission and parts to take over to Spokane tonight.

We drove to Spokane. I studied in the car while he drove. We took the Dodge and Bud & Ben came with us.

No comments: