Wednesday, May 06, 2015

PATHOLOGY QUIZ

wednesday
5-6-2015

Where did the week go?

Woke up to freezing cold temps this morning. Made hubby turn on the heaters before I got up at 6:15. Hubby left early to stop at Richie C's to discuss a truck title.

Hubby forgot his phone, so I got into the jeep and raced down to the espresso stand to give it to him.

KRN texted that she was already on the road to Seattle.

I tried to put together the dog kennel, but there are parts missing and the door seems not to fit.

I studied and got ready for school.

Drove to school and stopped in Rathdrum to get a Soy latte. It was ok.

At school, studied for Quiz some more.  So I got 20/20 or 100% for the Quiz. Then we took a Pop Quiz over the next chapter which I had not read AT ALL! I was panicking. But with a little thinking and ingenuity, I got 8 out of 10 on that (80%). So not a bad day after all for Quizzes.

After school, I shopped at Walmart and got more notecards.

Then drove to Rathdrum and got my nails done with Rhonda.

At home, I studied some more. Refreshed dog water & food. Did laundry and dishes. Picked up dog poo.

KRN texted me and said that she was at the hotel & had picked up Heather & Matt's dog.

Hubby came home late at 7:30. I studied some more. Was dead tired and went to bed after the 10:00 news.





No comments: