Saturday, May 30, 2015

DAY 1 - CPR TRAINING

SATURDAY
5-30-2015

Got up at 7AM.

Dressed for class.

Drove to CDA and picked up a latte at Jitterz. Stopped to wash the car at the new car wash.

At the CPR Central training class, the trainer refused to unlock the door until 9AM.

So we waited. No snacks to eat as promised. So we starved.

The trainer is a real asshole. Control-freak.

At lunch, I drove Kate, Mark, and Panda (who did not want to go because he was broke, but I told him that I would buy his lunch) Katie met us there. Ken & Emily were supposed to meet us there, but they flaked out and went to Red Robin.

We had a great lunch. I had Lasagne and an Angry Orchard beer.

Had to take a test. I got 96 percent. Only missed 1 question.

We got to leave at 6PM. I drove home.

We walked dogs when I got home.


No comments: