Tuesday, May 05, 2015

KINESIOLOGY QUIZ

TUESDAY
5-5-2015

Got up and made cheese egg bacon sandwich for hubby and gave leftover egg to dogs. Ben immediately vomited in 2 different places. Hubby was nice and cleaned it up.

I was getting ready for school. Wore my new Schutz black high heel sandals.

Studied some more. I am very stressed about the Quiz. Studied almost everything in the chapter and am scared the quiz will be difficult.

Got bones ready for dogs. Opened a couple windows for air. It will be a high of 60 degrees today per the weather forecasters on TV.

I left at 9:00; stopped in Rathdrum to get a latte.

At school, we reviewed with the instructor. Told her of our concerns about not be properly trained for clinic.

During break, I went to make an appointment with Christine for a massage at 1:30 on Thursday.

The Admin came in and made an announcement for future classes. Regarding shortening the hours from 15 months to 12 month course. Did not concern us.

Afterwards, we talked to the Admin who really did not seem too concerned with anything we had brought up. I was not impressed.

We took our Quiz. I got an 80%.

Then we discussed next week's information.

At 1:00 we were dismissed.

When I got home, I unloaded everything. Did laundry. Had a snack. Took a nap.

KRN came over at 5PM. She worked on Bravo's paperwork. Then hubby got home at 7:30. We went down to Bayview to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. KRN have fun singing Karaoke. We listened to another kid sing Karaoke. It was a fun night.

Came home and KRN had to purchase postage online for her boxes, then she unloaded more boxes downstairs with hubby's help. Then she left.

Sad. But we are happy for her.

I studied.

Went to bed later.

No comments: