Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kinesiology AGAIN

TUESDAY
5-12-2015

Bad night. Had to sleep on heating pad for my left shoulder because it hurt so bad. I can move it, but it just aches deep down. I am going to have to finally call the Chiropractor.

Gave ham to the dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. Gave leftover eggs to dogs.

Hubby left at 7AM.

I started getting ready for school and studying.

This quiz is going to be DIFFICULT. I am not getting the bones in the arm. It is very difficult to study the different names without actually locating them.


8 Carpal Bones
Ham Cap Trap Trap
Pisi Triq Lune Scaph

14 Phlanges

5 Metacarpals

O-T-C-R-U

Tunnel of Guynon! 

These are the helpful little tricks I have learned to apply so that I can remember things. 



Before leaving for school, I added some Willie Nelson & Neil Diamond easy listening music to my iPhone.

Made a strawberry, protein, & spinach smoothie this morning. Drank all my Green tea before going to school.

6 cars on either side waiting at Jitterz this morning; so I picked up a latte from Kokopelli at the corner of 41 & Poleline Road. Think I will start going there instead of Jitterz.
 
Studied at school. Drank water & latte. Took the Quiz. Got 84%. Not good, not bad. Just need more work learning bones.

Teacher showed us some moves to work on. AND I GOT TO FEEL A KNOT! I got all teary because I had not been able to touch anything before like this. It was exciting. She had us feel other pieces of tension and stuffiness in the body.

We stayed over for about 15-20 minutes then finally left.

I drove to Costco on the Interstate. It started raining. Too many cars from WA driving over here in Idaho. Not just 1 every so often, but about EVERY car had WA tags.

Filled up at Costco; then drove to Ragan Equipment John Deere dealer to pick up belts. Of course, they did not have all 3 in stock, but I paid for all 3 and they will call me when the 3rd one comes in to the store.

Drove home. More idiots on the road going slow. Some idiot from Oregon STOPPED in the thru late at the Walmart corner; she was on her phone and then got in the turn lane for Walmart. OMG. STOPPING in the road because she was on her phone! OMG.

At home, gave ham to dogs. The air stank like rank horse manure. It was awful. Still raining.

I studied for Quiz tomorrow.

Hubby texted that Jason was coming over to fix the fireplace. I had to put the dogs in the back yard. Then when Jason got here, he had the wrong parts and could not fix the fireplace.

Dave 2.0 drove hubby home because I could not pick him up with Jason here. After he left, hubby and I had to drive up to Millwards to pick up some parts. I studied the whole way up there. Hubby had a beer with the guy. Then we drove back to Spirit Lake and picked up more strawberries.

At home, hubby made hamburgers. They were good, but spicy.

I studied some more and went to bed at 10PM because I was exhausted.




No comments: