Thursday, May 28, 2015

HATE THIS CLASS

THURSDAY
5-28-2015

Bravo & Lil Bit wanted into our bed at 4AM when the sun came up. So I put them on the bed and fell back to sleep.

Hubby got out of bed, but I felt paralyzed and did not want to move. Finally, I got up at about 6:10. Got dressed. Gave ham to dogs. Maggie had trouble coming down the stairs. She got confused and went into Ben's room, settled down on the floor next to the bed.

We finally got Maggie downstairs. Hubby watched news. I got dressed and gave fresh water & food to dogs.

Then I started getting ready for school. Did a load of laundry.

Turned on all the fans. Supposed to be warm today.

Left for school at 9AM.

Got to school at 9:30AM after getting a soy latte at KoKoPelli.

Dropped a black straw down behind the dash on the Jeep. Whoops.

The carpet still had stains all over it from the flood. Still stinks.

We took 10 minute break. I went to potty, then went out to Jeep to get water. Nick and Ken were driving away to the gas station. I went with them. Saw a really cute white Boxer at the gas station.His name was Popeye. He was adorable.

I went outside at break to lie down in the grass & watch clouds along with a jet plane that went overhead. It was very relaxing. I played music on my iPhone. Then Kate, Katie, and T came over to talk to me.

We went back to class. Did homework. Teacher let us go at 12:45PM.

I went down to get a Pita, then went over to tan at Slick Rock.

Afterwards, drove to Rathdrum and got groceries. Picked up a couple Lotto tickets. Wish we could win.

Drove home, gave a bone to Jack down at the shop, unloaded groceries, got mail, cleaned bugs off Jeep windshield, refreshed water & food for dogs, started laundry, started dishes.

Did homework. Went upstairs to take a nap. Maggie, Bravo, and Ben came upstairs with me. Bravo slept on the bed next to me.

Woke up and did more homework. Hubby got home at 7PM, but stayed at the shop for 30 minutes. I rode my bike down there to get him. Ben came with me and played with Jack.


Hubby came to the house, we loaded dogs into Excursion and went down to the Park to walk before it started raining. Dark rain clouds overhead.

We only walked a little ways because Maggie's back legs were getting bad and she was panting.

On the way home, we saw 3 deer cross right in front of us on Hwy 54 beside the on-ramp to Hwy 95.

Unloaded dogs at home, hubby fried up some Spam for a sandwich then went down to shop because Josh was coming to get the trailer.

I did more homework.




No comments: