Thursday, April 30, 2015

A&P Class

THURSDAY
4-30-2015

Got up and weather was cold with wind. 38 degrees.

Hubby did not want egg sandwich today so he just sat around watching news until he left.

I got ready for school and put away dishes. Then did some homework.

Drove to Rathdrum for a latte.

We finished with class at 12:15, and sat doing some homework until 12:45 when she let us go.

I went upstairs and paid Christine with the AmEx for the 2nd Quarter payment. Then I took a receipt down to Chelsea.

Afterwards, I went to get a pita at Pita Pit then drove to Walmart to get bananas and notecards.

Met KRN there and shopped with her so she could get curtains for her new place in Hawaii.

I drove to Rathdrum and Rhonda did my nails. I forgot to bring along my checkbook again.

Drove home and gave dogs some ham pieces. Cleaned up dog water. Started doing homework. Fed deer. Hubby came home early - 5:30. He sat on the couch and had a snack, then went down to the shop. I gave him a ride in the Jeep then drove to Athol to get gas and milk for him.

At home, I did more homework. I was exhausted. Hubby came home later. I took a hot bath. Hubby took a shower. Went to bed after watching Grey's Anatomy.




No comments: