Tuesday, April 07, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL - CHAIR MASSAGE

april 7 2015
TUESDAY

Woke up at 6:00 when hubby got out of bed. Asked him to set the alarm for 8:00 when I got up for school.

Stupid bird started beating on side of house.

I got up at 8:00. Got ready for school.

Left at 9:00; was going to pick up some cranberry pills at the store. But when I drove to Super One in Rathdrum, found that I had not brought my purse. What an idiot.

So I drove to school.

Katie D was there before me. She said she had gotten her clinic schedule in her in-box. I had nothing. I sent our class pic to everyone via phone texts.

Then Jackie took us into the office to get our new books for class at end of month. Anatomy, Kinesiology, Anatomy, Pathology, Ethics & Medical Terminology.

At break time, I talked to Jackie about not getting my schedule. She said she would check. She caught me coming back from the bathroom and told me it was in my in-box. 

I drove home after school. Was really tired. Made tea, made some chicken to eat.

Did paraffin wax dip on my hands.

Hubby worked 2 hours OT. He got home after 7:00 and then we loaded dogs in the Excursion. Lil Bit got away out the front door and ran towards the road because the neighbor was walking on the road. I screamed at Lil Bit, but he did not slow down. I was scared he would run over and bite the neighbor. But the neighbor stopped & yelled at him to get home. Lil Bit stopped just before going into the road and ran back to us. I waved thank-you at the neighbor.

Took dogs for walk around the water tower. The sun was going down. Then we went to Bayview to eat at Mario's Mexican Restaurant. It was good. He sat down with us to talk. Very nice guy.

We came home, watched TV. I went to bed at 10:15 after taking the herbal sleeping pill. Hubby came to bed around 12:00. I had to get up to pee later, then fell back to sleep.



No comments: