Monday, April 13, 2015

NOT a school day

MONDAY
4-13-2015

Hubby got up early and I did not even hear him leave.

I woke up to the sound of Lil Bit begging at the bed to be lifted up. Then I fell back to sleep and had horrific nightmares. Like hubby and I celebrating an anniversary and he breaks up with me. Then another nightmare where I did a great first massage the teacher took away all my points because I had left in my earrings!

Got up at 8:00 and made the bed.

Came downstairs to pee. Gave the dogs fresh dog water & food. Gave them dog treats of ham. Started laundry. Put away dishes. Fed the fish. Turned on the heaters because it was only 35 degrees. Put in contacts, opened the blinds.

Hubby called at 10:00 and wanted me to measure something on the Jeep, but I told him he needed to come home and do it tonight.

I made learning sheets for the Skeleton & Endangerment Areas.

Started studying Massage book.

Bravo kept barking too much.

I was not feeling very well and sat in the chair all day with a heating pad. Realized that my stomach was hurting bad. Took several hot baths.

The pain was lower this time than the other times.

Hubby came home and it was too late to take me to the Dr.  I asked him to stay home and take me in to the Dr tomorrow.

He had to go to the shop. He took Bud with him. Then he decided to go to Chad's to see if he had tires yet. I was depressed & sick by myself. Then I texted him to bring home yogurt to eat. See if it was good for my tummy.

By the time hubby got home, I was tired and did not want food.

Went to bed.

No comments: