Friday, April 24, 2015

Maggie To Vet

FRIDAY
4-24-2015

After feeling the aftershock of the earthquake at 11:30, we were awoken at 3AM by Lil Bit fussing. I came downstairs and pottied, but could not find him anywhere.

I went back up to bed. But he kept fussing. So I came down again. He was behind the couch. It was jammed up against the wall so he could not get out. I went upstairs. Lil Bit followed me up. I put him on the bed with us. It took me quite a while to fall asleep after that.

Woke up when hubby shut the door. He did not wake me up. He took the Red Dodge to the shop with the truck on it. Then he came back to get my Jeep. He drove the Jeep to work this morning.

 I got up and dressed. Gave the dogs a snack. Had Nanogreens for breakfast because of my upset stomach.

Made power of attorney for KRN to sign in order to sell truck.

Paid bills.

Took Maggie into the Vet to get her toenails cut at 10:45.

Called Dentist. They said I need to come in for consult.

Hubby got home at 6:30; then he ate a little dinner. We had to go pick up a truck in Spokane Valley, so we loaded up Ben & Bud. Took them in the Red dually. We drove over to Spokane, got lattes at Dagny's on the curve. Then picked up the truck. 

Got burgers for dogs at Rathdrum.

At home, we were ready for bed at 10:30.



No comments: