Sunday, April 19, 2015

SUNDAY MORNING

SUNDAY
4-19-2015

It seems amazing that we are 1/3 of the way thru the year already. How time flies when you are older.

Woke up when Lil Bit came into our room and started whining. Put him on the bed and I got out.

I slept very well all night.

But had gained 3 pounds from being sick. OMG. Most people lose weight and I GAIN! Probably all the high fructose corn syrup in the juices I have been drinking and the stupid Ginger Ale that was to settle my stomach.

I went outside with the puppies and picked up another whole bag stuffed of poo. There are still little hidden piles to be picked up, but I need to mow the back yard first.

Came inside and started making breakfast for dogs. Made eggs & ham pieces.

Hubby got up in time to help feed them.

I made hubby's breakfast. Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Hashbrowns, Pancakes, Milk & OJ.

He ate his breakfast and got dressed.

Went down to town and got latte for Hubby. Ran into Joanie & Chachi. Talked to them for quite a while.

Then we drove to park & walked dogs around water tower & into woods. Ran into 2 women riding horses. Ben & Bud almost pulled hubby off his feet because they wanted to play with the horses!

I somehow cut my right thumb & discovered I was bleeding like a stuck pig. Blood everywhere. Got to the truck & cleaned it up.

Went potty at the Park Ranger Station Entrance.

Came back home, unloaded dogs. Started doing chores. Hubby started digging dog barrel in back yard. Water would not drain. He leaned the bent over tree up to another tree. I picked up 2 more bags of dog poo.

Hubby started doing fish. I picked up pine cones.

Then I had to eat or pass out. Drank fiber.

Hubby called on the Red Jeep for KRN. We will go test drive it.

I washed my hair, put on makeup & changed my shoes. Ready to go.

Hubby is still filling fish tank. White's arm tumor has quadrupled in size. So sad. Nothing to be done for him.

After all the chores were done. We changed clothes. Drove to town in the Jeep. Looked at a Red Jeep for KRN in town, but it had lost of sand & rust on it. Not a good deal.

Then we drove to Spokane to look at RVs but all the RV places are closed on Sunday!

We drove back thru Rathdrum and got groceries.

Came home and unloaded groceries. Hubby put the dog water barrel in the ground because the water had FINALLY drained away.

Not a very productive day.

I had to take a hot bath after taking my meds, then laid down on the couch. Fell asleep. Went to bed at 11:00.

No comments: