Friday, April 10, 2015

The GREAT POO PICK UP 2015 cont


FRIDAY
4-10-2015

Got up this morning when hubby called at 8:30. He wants me to print out a receipt for a customer.

I did not have a good night last night. Hubby snored all night. I kept waking up; had to potty 3 times. Did not get much sleep. Took another herbal sleeping pill at 2AM. 

After I came downstairs I started laundry, made beds, started washing dishes. Made tea, fed the fish, got dressed.

I am freaking out about the WOW package that I have to do next week. Maybe if I type up instructions and review for each package then I will feel better. Also have to study on Endangerment Areas and Skeleton for tests.

Hubby called me and wanted me at the shop to take pics when Mark was installing the lift kit.

I took Lil Bit with me in the FMF to get a latte in A-town. Then we drove home and I picked up the mail. Lil Bit liked the drive. He stuck his head out the window.

At home, I loaded up the box hubby got from UPS into the back of the FMF and drove down to the shop. Unloaded the box and took pics of Mark tearing down the Jeep on the lift.

Then I drove back. Left Ben down there to play with Jack.

I rode down later on my bike. Jack & Ben were eating leg bones of an animal; probably a deer.

Ben eating deer bone

Took more pics.

Came back and picked up dog poo in the back yard. I am almost done. Will do the rest of it another day. Collected 8 bags of poo.


Flowers in back yard

Put away dishes. Did more laundry-washed dog beds.

Uploaded newest iTunes update 12.1.2.

I ordered more Under Armor yoga pants - 2 pair from Amazon and 2 pair from Dick's Sporting Goods, but I don't know if I will get them because they seem to be out of them everywhere. Damn. Just when I find something that I like, they don't make it anymore!

I also paid bills from hubby's payroll check.



Hubby came home late after working OT. Then he stayed down at the shop for quite a while looking at the progress on my Jeep. Rough Country had shorted us a bag of needed parts so it will take longer to do the lift. Also, the incorrect tires were sent and hubby was upset. They will be getting the correct ones by Monday, but that means they won't be put on until Tuesday. This is taking way longer than it should have done.

I took the FMF down to see what hubby was doing and he left the Red Dually at the shop & walked home. Then we got the grey Dodge and drove to Post Falls to pick up the truck he has to work on. At Nate's, we picked up a HUGE 24 inch pizza that hubby wanted to order. He put the pizza in the Dodge that I was driving home. It made moisture all over the inside of the truck because it was so hot. We stopped at Super One in Rathdrum to get groceries. When we left, there were 3 police cars in the parking lot interrogating some people. Some other guy was yelling at the cops when he was standing in front of the store.

We drove home and hubby ate pizza. Watched reruns of Archer. Went to bed at 11:00.

No comments: