Thursday, April 16, 2015

SKELETON QUIZ

THURSDAY
4-16-2015

Woke up at 6AM when hubby got up for work. I had actually slept the whole night thru!

Hubby brought me my morning antibiotics again and made sure that I took them.

I got up to potty and hugged him before he left for work.

Then I started getting ready for school at 8AM.

Got an email and was approved for another credit card from American Express. Whoop! QUITE A HUGE CREDIT LINE.

Hubby called just before school. He said drive safe.

Gave dogs some bones before I left for school. Keep them busy.

I drove to school. Got there kinda late. Only one there was Brian. Then others got there a few minutes before class. Almost everybody had already done their WOW package. We took our Skeleton Quiz. I had over-studied so I labeled everything instead of just the 10 items she wanted.

I AM FREAKING OUT. SO MUCH TO LEARN & REMEMBER!

Stopped to wash the Jeep.

On the way home, hubby called me. They were going to install an ordinary POTS line at Pita Pit and wanted to meet me there, but I was already 1/2 way home.

Came home, more bugs hit the window that was freshly cleaned! Gave snacks to the dogs. Washed the Jeep windshield. Warmed up the other fish sandwich for myself & only ate the fish. I threw lots of tartar sauce on it. Yum.


No comments: