Wednesday, April 08, 2015

FOOTBATHS

WEDNESDAY
4-8-2015

Woke up at 6AM when hubby's alarm rang. He stayed in bed for another 30 minutes while we cuddled with the dogs.

Then he got up and I started to get ready for work. Had to take a couple antibiotics to take care of my urinary tract infection. Also took a bath & naired my legs.

Got together everything I needed for today and set it by the door.

Packed everything into the Jeep. Left at 9:00. Actually took my purse today!

Drove to school. Drive was uneventful.

At school, unloaded books & bag of sheets.

Took our Quiz on  Chair Massage - I got 100%.

We left class with info on the WOW set up that we are doing tomorrow. Also said to study for the Footbath Quiz we are taking tomorrow.

Drove to Pita Pit and got Pita. Then drove to Rathdrum and past my appointment for nails. Remembered half way home and turned around. Was about 10 minutes late. Rhonda was able to do my nails & toes.

Left there and drove home by 3:30. Got mail. Unloaded car. Took bath. Ate Pita. Gave fresh water & food to dogs.

Let Ben go down to play with Jack twice.

Made tea. Hubby texted that he would be working OT 2 hours.

The FED EX guy brought my new Yoga Pants that I ordered.

I did more laundry and put it away.

Hubby got home after 2 hours OT. At 7:15, he finally made it home; talked to Mark down at the shop.

Had dinner. Watched The Americans, Schitt's Creek, & CSI Cyber. Then went to bed after the 11:00 news.


No comments: