Wednesday, April 01, 2015

6th Day of Spring Break

WEDNESDAY
4-1-2015

Happy April Fool's Day!

Still could not sleep well last night. Ben jumped up on the bed and the birds started pecking at the side of the house. Had to get up. Very frustrated with this. The Owls hanging outside are NOT helping!

Started laundry, started dishes. Fed dogs. Fed Fish. Went outside to feed deer.

Ordered hubby's lift kit online.

My additional Lavender paraffin wax came. Along with the new remote control for the Camera and my new appointment book for school clinic.

I paraffined my hands.

Took hubby's box of axle parts down to the shop.

Mailed the Chrysler Reimbursement form in the post.


Wrote a letter to hubby's father.

Took a hot bath.

Paid more bills.

Went down to the shop to get mail.

Started working on 2014 Taxes.

A squirrel climbed up on the deck.

SQUIRREL!

Hubby came home later after working OT; I massaged hubby for an hour.

Went to bed after the news.



No comments: