Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jeep Is Clunking

TUESDAY
4-21-2015

Got up at 6AM to potty. I slept all night thru.

Made egg sandwich for hubby. Cut off the edges and gave it to the dogs.

Dressed and got everything in order. Fed the fish and did the water & food for dogs.

Drove hubby down to the shop so he could drive in the red & white customer's truck to work. He can deliver it tonight after work.

Was relatively warm this morning. About 35, but the sun was already warming things up. It is supposed to be about 75 degrees today?

Got ready for school, put Bravo & Lil Bit into Jeep and left.

Bravo was antsy and wild the whole way there. I even cracked open a window for him.

By the time we finally got there, he jumped out and had to poop. Then almost ran into the road. I was very frustrated with him.

Lil Bit just sat patiently in the seat for the whole ride.

Then I drove to Dutch Bros on Government Way to get a Strawberry Smoothie.

Drove to school on the Interstate. 

Was supposed to be review for test today.

After we were done with school, I met KRN at Apryl's to pick up the dogs. I had forgotten my checkbook, so I asked KRN to pay. She paid in cash.
Then we went over to Qdoba Mexican grille and got burritos to eat for picnic. Drove to the Fireman Hat park (Cherry Hill Park) in CDA. Dog park was sandy, not shady, and nasty. Only 1 little blind dog joined us. Then we left because some guy drove up with two big dogs.

We went over to where we parked the cars against the hill and had picnic. Then guys came with frisbees. Hit KRN in the head.

Afterwards, I drove home. Changed the water for dogs at home.

I studied for 3 hours straight. Then went out to pick up dog poop.

KRN picked up hubby tonight after work. He had to deliver a truck in Post Falls.

KRN & Hubby got home. I tried to study some more. KRN showed us vacation pictures.

KRN left at 8:00 then I took a hot bath and wanted to go to bed. I was exhausted.

Did dishes, put away laundry. 

Went to bed at 10:30.





No comments: