Wednesday, April 22, 2015

TEST TODAY

WEDNESDAY
4-22-2015

Got up and made egg sandwich for hubby. Gave dogs the edges of the egg.

Hubby left for work at 7AM. I studied some more. I am freaking out about the test.

Gave bones to dogs before I left. 

Drove to Rathdrum to get a hot latte. I need the energy for the test.

At school, took the test. It was grueling.

I was the first to hand in my test. Nothing I could do to change things.

Went into the other room to wait for somebody to finish. By the time everybody had finished, we went into the room to massage on chairs.

At the end, I only got 83%. But since I had gotten 100% on the other quizzes, it will be OK. I passed.

We discussed some future things. Then we were dismissed at 12:45.

I drove to Rathdrum and picked up a Strawberry Italian Ice. Then met KRN at my nail place. She was quite upset because M had gotten nasty with her at the signing of the house. She called at the nail place and canceled all the credit cards, canceled the checking account, and opened another account for herself.

KRN drove with me over to Super 1 to pick up brownies and spinach. But the brownies weighed as much as a brick & had frosting. Yuck.

I drove home. Was very tired.

Changed dog food & water at home. Gave dogs some ham treats.

Took an hour nap.

KRN called and was freaking out about M bringing over the truck. Then she wants to go back to Hawaii.

No comments: