Saturday, April 04, 2015

9th DAY OF SPRING BREAK

SATURDAY
4-4-2015

I just can't seem to get any rest.

Hubby got up at 6AM and could not come back to bed. He turned on the tv, which created light in the darkness. I was irritated.

I got up at 8AM after he got done making eggs for dogs and himself. I got dressed & came down stairs to potty. Then I fell asleep on the couch for another 2 hours until 10:00.

Hubby woke me up and told me he was going to get a latte and then down to the shop. So I got up and went with him. We left the dogs at home. Took the Jeep.

Came back and dropped him off. He took the red dually with the bronco on the trailer down to the shop. Took Ben & Bud with him to play with Jack.

After hubby came home from working at the shop, we walked the dogs in the Park. Saw Elk in the traffic circle on the way to the park.

We had to take some parts to a guy off of Diagonal Road, then stop off at a guy on Weir Road that makes parts for hubby. We went to get pizza from Spirit Lake 4th & Main. Hubby ordered onions, Canadian Bacon, tomatoes & pineapple pizza.

Came home and ate pizza.

Went to bed after watching news.




No comments: