Friday, April 17, 2015

Sick Again

FRIDAY
4-17-2015

Not good sleeping all night. Kidneys were full and I could not pee. I am very scared and worried. Don't know how much longer that I can live with the pain.

I got up and immediately called school to leave messages that I could not attend the WOW package today.

Hubby got up and wanted to know if I needed to go to the Dr. I told him that I probably would need to go again today. He called in to work.

I slept on the couch because Lil Bit had woken me up at the crack of dawn and I could not go back to sleep in the bed.

Went to the Dr. Came back home. 

Slept for about 2 hours on the couch. We sat around all day; while I was in pain. Lots of diarrhea and repeated trips to the bathroom. I slept most of the day.

Called school again and talked with Jackie. She put Stephanie on speakerphone. Stephanie said to eat lots of Papaya for the natural papain in it to aid digestion.

We rented a pay-per-view movie around 3:00 The Imitation Game. It was interesting.




No comments: