Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WEDNESDAY & STILL SICK

TUESDAY
4-14-2-15

Got up and felt awful still. But kept thinking that if I got up and out of bed, that I could go to the Dr and feel better. Instead of being able to be there at 7AM like we planned, hubby let me sleep and we finally got there by 9:30AM.

Waited to see the Dr. Winter. They had to collect urine sample, put in an IV, make me drink contrast fluid. YUCK. Then I had to go have a CT scan after they secured approval for it. Nice girl that did the CT scan put in the IV contrast dye. Made me feel hot & flushed.

Got back the results after 1 hour and they said Diverticulosis infection again. So Dr prescribed 2 antibiotics and liquid diet, no dairy.

I have not eaten since Sunday.

Hubby picked up drugs & a card for me at Rathdrum Drug.

Brought me home and put me to bed. I slept for about 3 hours. Then got up and had diarrhea.

Moped around the house for a couple hours.

Took another nap. Hubby took care of me quite well all night. He kept bringing pills to me and asking if I needed anything.




WEDNESDAY
4-15-2015

Hubby went back to work today. He gave me meds before he left. What a nice nurse.

I got up around 9AM. Did laundry. Vacuumed. House stinks and now it is warm. Need to do Spring Cleaning.

I drank tea all day long. Lots of diarrhea.

Rested on a heating pad most of the day.

Bravo barked a lot.

Hubby came home at 7:00 after working 2 hours OT. He brought fish sandwich from Arby's. I ate a little bit of it.

Hubby went to the shop to meet a customer and put on my new tires for lifted Jeep. Then he came back and made me test drive it to Spirit Lake in the dark. I got tense again. Snipped at him. I apologized.

We drove to Spirit Lake to get Fiber drink for me. His friend at work said that it is good for Diverticulosis.

Hubby got mixings for coleslaw. Then he drove home.

At home, the dogs DID NOT eat the food off the counter! We were surprised.

After a little food, hubby fell asleep on the couch. We went to bed at 11:00 after watching the evening news.






No comments: