Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dentist Yesterday, Kinesiology Today

MONDAY
4-27-2015

Got up with hubby and made breakfast. Gave him a quiche and made eggs for dogs.

Cleaned everything up.

Then left when hubby did because I had to go to the Dentist in Spokane.

Picked up a latte in Rathdrum on the way.

Arrived at the dentist a little before 8AM. Went inside to register. There were only 6 people before me. I got in pretty quickly. Then had to take out my teeth.

The assistant gave me a toothbrush to clean my teeth in the public bathroom out front. It was embarrassing to walk out there without my teeth!

Came back and had to take out all my earrings so I could have X-rays. Then waited for the Dentist. He mapped out my implants and told me that I was a good candidate for the procedure. He suggested a shade of white that was a little brighter than the teeth that I have presently. So those would be $100 per bridge. I decided to go with the brighter ones.

After the consultation was done, I put my teeth back in, paid for the bill of X-rays and the $200 to order the teeth. They said it would take them a week to come in. Then they will call to schedule the implants. It will have to be scheduled, and not drop-in.

I left there and went back to Rathdrum. Got another latte. Came home and gave puppies some ham slices.

Did 8 loads of laundry. Cleaned out my Jeep. Vacuumed.

I was just about falling asleep in my chair when KRN came over after her mediation. She talked about that for a while. Hubby got home around 6:30; then he had a little snack. Took Bravo and Lil Bit with us. Hubby hooked up the trailer & truck to take it back to customer in Spokane. KRN drove her car to Post Falls and dropped it off. She hopped in the truck with us and we drove to Spokane. KRN and I walked the dogs while hubby unloaded the truck.

Then we drove over to 5 Guys Burgers to have dinner. KRN did not want to eat. My burger was too greasy.

We drove KRN back to Sarah's house in Post Falls. Then I was falling asleep in the truck on the way home. Got home and gave puppies clean fresh water.

I went straight to bed.




TUESDAY
4-28-2015

Got up and hubby did not want an egg sandwich. Said he was not hungry.

I had woken up with a big crick in my neck on the right side.

He watched news for a while then went to take the red dually to the shop to unhook the trailer.

It is supposed to be 75 degrees today. I will have to wear something that is not warm today.

Wore my blue flowered top.

Picked up a latte in Rathdrum.

Went to school.

We went around the room and introduced ourselves.

Studied for 3 hours. Lots of info to learn.

Stopped at Pita Pit at 1:00 to get a pita. There was a big accident on the corner of 41 & Mullan.

I washed the car, then drove to Big R to get 2 bags of dog food. I do not like the new bigger Big R.

Drove home.

Unloaded everything. Fed deer.

Tried to take a nap because my neck was hurting. Hubby texted & wanted me to pick him up. His Red Dually is at Pat's to detail.

Left the windows and doors open for the dogs.

I drove to Rathdrum to get us cold drinks because it was SO hot.

Picked up hubby at 5:40. We drove to Sally Beauty Supply to get hand cream for me. Then to Spokane at RnR RV to look at RVs. I was not impressed with the poor quality of the Winnebagos. Mostly showed us used crap. Yuck.

We drove back to Idaho and got gas at Stateline. Then texted KRN to meet us at Capone's for a pizza. This place was not nice either. The pizza was greasy. We talked for a while. Then left at 9:00.

Home by 9:30. I was very tired. Went to bed at 10:00. Slept on heating pad around my neck.






No comments: