Sunday, March 01, 2015

FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY

FRIDAY
FEBRUARY 27, 2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs.  Made egg sandwich for hubby.

Hubby went to work at 7AM.

I did lots around the house. Did about 6 loads of laundry and put them away. Did dishes. Fed fish. Fed deer.

Vacuumed.

Paid bills.

Hubby came home around 6:30PM. He picked me up with Bud & Ben; he had already stopped at Joe's to get the lightweight car trailer. We drove the grey dodge to pick up the Red Dually at Perfection Tire in Rathdrum. Then I followed him in the Grey dodge to the Frontier Lot. Pat met us there so he could fix the rear tail lights on the truck & trailer. Dave 2.0 loaded his Mustang so he could take it to Las Vegas in the morning. Hubby helped tie down the Mustang to the trailer.

I took the dogs for a walk until we were ready to leave.

Hubby and I went to Pita Pit afterwards; I got a pita. Hubby wanted a pizza so we went over to Papa Murphy's and he got a Cowboy pizza.

We came home and baked the pizza in the oven. I ate my Pita.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.




SATURDAY
FEBRUARY 28, 2015

Hubby and I got up and made eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

Went to Athol and got a latte for hubby.

Took dogs for walk in the park. We were super early getting there so nobody else was in the park. We walked down the Gun Range road. It was windy and a little cold. We saw the Ranger go past us on an ATV.

Went down to Bayview to feed a whole bunch of ducks.

Came home and had to take a truck to Rathdrum, so I followed hubby in my Jeep. We met KRN at Jitterz. She got me a latte.

Drove home. On the way, we stopped at the neighbor's house to get a dozen eggs for $3.00.

Came home. Hubby went to shop. KRN & Bravo spent the day with me.

I gave KRN a massage.

Shared 1/2 of my Chicken Crave Pita with KRN.

Then KRN left at 3:00 to go back to Spokane to meet a friend for dinner.

Hubby came home about 5:30. We watched TV.

KRN stayed at home instead of coming back.

I went to bed at 9:30.


SUNDAY
MARCH 1, 2015

We got up and started making eggs for dogs. Hubby said he did not want an egg sandwich because he would take me out for breakfast.

KRN came back around 8:45AM and brought us lattes from Jitterz.

We took the dogs down to the park for a walk around the campground side down to the museum and thru the woods. Wild turkeys briefly crossed the path in front of us.

Then we went to down Bayview and bought bread. Fed the ducks and Canadian Geese. LOTS of them.

Came back home. Had to go around the long way due to a train stopped on the tracks. I had to pee really bad and urged hubby to speed.

He loaded the garbage in the tan dually while KRN called Matt. Then hubby came back. KRN and I took the jeep while hubby drove the tan dually to CN Diesel. He dropped it off and then we went to The Cabin in Post Falls to have waffles for brunch. It was just about 1:30 by the time we got there. (They stopped serving waffles at 2PM).

KRN got a call from her realtor and received an offer on the house. Not a very good offer, tho.

It was ok food, not great. Waitresses were super skinny. Drugs?

Stopped to fill my Jeep with gas at Stateline.

Went to Pita Pit in Post Falls and got a pita for me so I can eat it tomorrow.

Drove to Rathdrum and got groceries. KRN was going to pick up salmon for us, but it was not the kind she liked to cook. We picked up other groceries. Ran into hubby's Union Rep and he was telling us how to test pineapples. I showed him the proper way.

We picked up burgers for dogs on the way home.

Unloaded groceries at home. Hubby seared his pot roast & started it along with onions and potatoes in the crockpot. He cut the pineapple. Poured wine for us. I put away all the groceries & dishes. Started load of laundry in the dryer.

Hubby and I went out to feed the deer. Bud & Ben came with us.

KRN came downstairs from talking with Matt. She talked for about 2 hours. We watched The Campaign (which was a stupid Will Ferrell movie), The Walking Dead, Schitt's Creek, and The Good Wife.

I took my sleeping tablet around the middle of The Good Wife. Went to bed about 10:15.




No comments: