Wednesday, March 04, 2015

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER

WEDNESDAY
3/4/2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Made an egg sandwich for hubby.

Cleaned up afterwards. Actually had a whole 30 minutes to sit down and watch the morning news.

Only 11 degrees when we got up today. Brrrr.

Hubby left at 7AM; said he was going to get deer food. I doubt it. He will probably forget.

Then I started getting ready for class. Dressed and put on makeup. Got all my linens together. Studied some more.

Drove to class at 9AM. Got there about 9:30.

I went potty.

My phone started ringing in the other room while I was asking questions; I came back and noticed that the doctor's nurse had called back, finally. I called again, but class was just about to start and I could not wait on hold for her to get to the phone. What a pain in the ass.

So we took about tests about 10:10. I got 100% on my test again.

Then Stephanie said that we would be doing a complete massage and bringing everything together just as if we were massage a client in the clinic.

(our teacher) said no quiz tomorrow because we were going to cover diseases. It would take the whole class.

Thank god. I really need to not study. I am so tired and my brain is mush.

Gathered everything up. I was the last one out of class. Had to go put on my bra in the bathroom.

Then I went to Pita Pit to get a pita. Washed the car at the Car Wash. Drove to Rathdrum and got groceries at Super One.

Came home and some idiot older people in a white truck had to park in our driveway. They were there so long that I drove down in the Jeep to find out what was going on; they had pulled into the whole driveway and backed up in order to turn around. When I pulled alongside them, they would not even roll down their window. Finally, the old man rolled his window down and explained that they were lost. Fucking stupid people! WHY do they have to do a u-turn in our driveway? Do you do that in town? Why do it on our private property?

I came back to the house and gave bones to the dogs. They worked on the bones for a while I unloaded the groceries. I washed my linens & blanket. Put away dishes. Filled the dog food & cleaned their water. Vacuumed up the bone mess everywhere. Took a hot bath because I was hurting everywhere. Went upstairs to lie down on the heating pad at 5:30. Ben came up to take a nap with me. I got up again because I was restless. Turned on all the heaters as it was getting colder & the sun was going down.

Texted hubby to get more deer food.

Hubby finally got home at 7:15. He went down to the shop until 9:15. I had to reserve a room for him at Holiday Inn Express in Puyallup because everybody had backed out that was going to have a room. So he has to pay, regardless yet again.

I was extremely tired. Took my pill at 10:00 and went to bed at 11:00. Watched Schitt's Creek with hubby and some part of CSI: Cyber. I was exhausted. 


No comments: