Friday, March 06, 2015

Continuing Great Poo Pickup of 2015

FRIDAY
3-6-2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Made cheese egg sandwich for hubby.

It was 26 degrees outside when we woke up. Much warmer than the 11 degrees the other day.

Hubby said he got an email from JT's Parts, so we went online before he left to check on it. Also applied for an account with Rough Country.

I started laundry after hubby left. Vacuumed rug in living room again. Turned on the heaters because it was cold.

Made cookie bags for the guys that are coming to inspect the VIN on the Excursion.

Baked fish sticks to have something to eat. Gave some to each of the dogs.

Took apples out to feed the deer and filled their bowls with grain.

Fed Ex delivered MCT oil, thought I would try it. Kinda felt clearer thinking.  Also brought my face covers for the massage table.

Went out to pick up dog poo. Was out there for about 45 minutes. Got six bags picked up. Seems like some of the poo is still frozen to the ground and it has not thawed yet.

Hubby called me and said there was a fire burning north on Clagstone. Burnt about 50 acres from 2:45 to 4:10. Bud had howled at the sirens that went by earlier in the afternoon. When I watched him from the window, he turned around and was embarrassed.

Hubby finally got home at 6:45; instead of taking the truck & hauling the vehicle over on a trailer, hubby wanted me to follow him to Spokane in the Jeep. I do not like driving at night. So I was moody & mad. We drove over and met the people at the Cenex Zip Trip on Trent. Then hubby stood talking to them for 20 minutes. Finally he came over and we left. Drove to Spokane Valley Mall to pick up Pita Pit for me. Hubby had AWFUL oriental food. Saw a man there with a cute little 3 year old and a baby in a push cart. He was taking much care with his daughter. Reminded me of the time we had a little happy 3 year old.

Drove to CDA. Got burgers at Wendy's. Dropped hubby off at Pat's (detailers) to pick up the Dodge. I drove home. Hubby called me and said he had to pick up a trailer at some guy's house on Garwood Road. He came home later. I went to bed after taking my pill. Hubby stayed up on the couch. I finally yelled at him to turn off the lights & come to bed.

No comments: