Monday, March 16, 2015

SUNDAY EXFO & RAIN/ MONDAY COLD

SUNDAY
3-16-2015

Got up at 7AM. Dressed and got ready for school. Put everything in car.

Had to drive back. Forgot books on counter.

Then hubby called & I had forgotten tea on counter. Decided to skip it and get lattes in Rathdrum instead. Mistake. It caused diarrhea later.

I saw a puppy in the window of a truck at the latte stand. It made me sad that I could not stay home and be with my puppies today.

Puppy in truck at Espresso Stand

That is Heather (Graaskamp) in the pic.

At school we did exfos.

The two trucks from Thursday were there setting up furnaces still. Banging and making lots of noise all thru our exfos & massages.

Then it was time for an enforced 30 minute lunch. Everybody stayed but Nick & Ken. They went to get Taco Bell.

Then we were finally finished. Got to leave 30 minutes early.

Left school after reading the white board.

We need to be quiet


I went to Rathdrum and picked up dog burgers from McDonalds. Got take-out oriental at the Restaurant there. Hubby had called in the order.

All the dogs were on the deck when I got home. It warmed my heart to come home to all those happy faces. Ate our oriental food. Gave burgers to dogs.

Hubby had an upset stomach, so he waited til 5:00 when we took dogs to the park for a walk.

We walked dogs in park down by the campground area. It was raining slightly.

At Bayview, we saw 6 deer near the edge of the road.

No ducks in Bayview. It started raining harder.

Went home and got warmed up. I did laundry. Cleaned up dishes from hubby's making beans for lunch. He had gassy farts all afternoon.

We watched TV, Darby O'Gill and the Little People then I massaged hubby for an hour. Just on his back. He did not want to roll over & let me work on his front because he gets bad cramps.

I was sweating by the time we were finished.

Came upstairs and watched Walking Dead & Talking Dead. Then watched The Good Wife.

Maggie came up to bed early.

Went to bed. But I could not sleep because of coming off the Ambien, hubby snoring, Maggie snoring. I got up at 1AM to have diarrhea and take 1 allergy pill. Then I finally slept.


MONDAY
3-16-2015

I could not possibly wake up at 6AM when hubby got out of bed. Allergy pills really make me pass out. Ben jumped on bed with me. Then Lil Bit came in and wanted up. So I put him on the bed and went back to sleep. Birds pecking on sides of house finally woke me up. I beat on the wall & opened the window to get rid of them.

Hubby called me at 9:30 to wake me up.

I did more laundry. Gave ham pieces to the dogs.

Washed & conditioned my hair. Felt like crap all day. Still tired.

But my shoulder does not hurt. Good thing I got massaged yesterday.

New Tires on Excursion


Hubby got home in time to take the dogs for a quick walk in the park. On the way to the park, we saw a herd of elk in the circle.





Elk at the park

It is nice when the sun stays out later in the night.



No comments: