Saturday, March 21, 2015

WEEKEND SATURDAY

SATURDAY
3-21-2015

Woke up from a nightmare that hubby's penis had been chewed off by a rat and hubby bled to death. Awful dreams from sleeping pills - mostly Unisom. Yuck.

Hubby was already up and downstairs watching tv. Bud was sitting with him on the couch. Lil Bit came upstairs to wake me up, but I put him in the bed and he settled down. I finally got up to pee and then had to make eggs for dogs & egg sandwich for hubby.

I fell asleep on the couch again because it was raining and we could not walk dogs. I finally woke up at 9:30 and got ready. We took the dogs to the park in the new Excursion. Had to put the leashes from the Dodge into it; put Lil Bit's blanket on the console; put license plates on it; and then put Park tags on it. Finally ready to go.

Walked in the park around the sewage treatment area. Maggie's left rear leg was bothering her, gave out from her when she tried to pee.

We got loaded and came home. Detoured down Clagstone to see where the fire burn was the other day.

Hubby burned the pit.

Burning the pit


Unloaded dogs at home. Hubby went to work at the shop.

I cleaned up Ben's vomit that he had done before we left. I cleaned the front windows from all the dog spittle. I vacuumed the living room rug.

Gave Maggie one of Isabelle's tramadol pills, see how she reacts.

We went into town to get gas at Costco. Saw a beautiful rainbow.

Rainbow while getting gas at Costco in CDA

Drove to Don & Lucille's to drop off axles for Don to fix.

Had to get donuts on the way home.






No comments: