Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pregnancy Massage

WEDNESDAY
3-18-2015

Got up at 7AM after hubby had left at 6:30; I got ready for school.

Fed fish. Fed deer.

Left at 8:00 to drive to school.

We signed up the names & phone numbers of the people we are supposed to be massaging on March 26.

Afterwards, we cleaned up and left.

I got a pita at Pita Pit. Drove home.

Cleaned up dog water at home. Gave dogs some ham & cheese.

I ate pita & drank tea. Passed out asleep on the couch. Missed the UPS driver trying to deliver something. I slept from 2:30 - 5:30 when hubby finally texted me to let me know he was coming home.

Hubby got home at 6:00pm. We loaded up Ben & Bud in the grey Dodge and loaded up rear ends down at the shop. Drove to Rathdrum and got drinks. Then to Don & Lucille's in Spokane.

Enjoyed talking to Lucille. Then we went to Taco John's Drive thru and got some tacos for hubby. We drove to Krispy Kreme to pick up donuts for tomorrow. We ate in the parking lot there. Drove thru the Best Buy parking lot. Some stupid parents allowed their stupid little kid to run out of the store into the parking lot and never even tried to get the kid. Almost ran over him. Then parents finally walked out. We just stared at them.

Drove home. Gave snacks to dogs.

Cleaned up dog water. Watched Shitt's Creek & news, then went to bed.

At 1:30 in the morning, I was still awake. So I got up to pee, take a Unisom and an allergy pill. That finally put me out after a while.






No comments: