Tuesday, March 03, 2015

TAPOTEMENT DAY

TUESDAY
3-3-2015

Cold out this morning. No snow, tho!

I can't believe it is already the second month of massage class!

Got up and made eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby. Hubby had to leave early today.

I started getting ready for school. Put in a load of laundry and then it went into the dryer. Cleaned up all the dishes. Got dressed. Put on makeup.

Gathered everything together for class and then put it in the car. Had to still wear my peacoat wool jacket. Cold outside.

Drove to school at 9:00. Got a latte on the way because I was still dizzy and super-tired from taking sleeping pill & melatonin last night. However, I still got real good sleep.

At school by 9:30. Studied.

The Registrar, came in to class and gave us our Monthly Progress reports. The printing on the report was in VERY TINY PRINT. But I got 100% for attendance and am maintaining a 98% grade percentile. So pretty fair.

We did our lesson discussion today about Tapotement.

After class, hubby texted me and met me for lunch at Nate's Pizza. We each got a slice of pizza with the toppings of our choice. Talked together for about an hour. It was a nice interlude. Then hubby went back to work. I went to Sally Beauty supply and wanted to see if they had the new OPI Infinite Shine Lacquer that Rhonda had put on my nails yesterday. But they did not have it yet. Boo. So I got a couple hair conditioners and an ORLY cuticle cream that the salesgirl recommmended. She also had me sign up for a Student Discount with a card. Yippee.
Then I drove home. Gave some ham to the dogs when I got home. Cleaned up their water & food bowls. Put more laundry in washer. Brought in my dirty linens from class and washed them. Put away stuff from dryer. Did a load of dishes. Gave dogs leftover pizza. Typed up study notes. Did a conditioning treatment on my hair after washing it.

Fed the deer.


No comments: