Friday, March 13, 2015

No Skool Day

FRIDAY
3-13-2015

Up at 12:30 to take more melatonin. Finally got to sleep after that.

Cold this morning. Only 34 when I got up.

Got up at 8:30. Did not even hear hubby leave.

Changed water for dogs. Went out to feed deer.

Paid bills online.

Called KRN to see if she wanted to get together today. We agreed to meet at Bed Bath & Beyond.

I left by 12:30 so that I could go get gas early. Went to Rathdrum to pick up a latte, then drove to Costco and got gas.

Got to BB&B a little early so I waited for KRN to arrive. She was driving the Challenger.

We shopped at BB&B, they did not have the twin set sheets I wanted. But I got towels.

Then we stopped at Petco to look at dog Kennels for KRN to ship Bravo to Hawaii.

We took my Jeep and went to Walgreens. I picked up rubbing alcohol, Cold Calm, and a green hat for St. Patrick's Day.

Then KRN was hungry so we went to Olive Garden and had All You Can Eat Salad, Breadsticks & Soup. I mostly ate the soup and ordered some Asparagus with Basalmic Vinegar reduction.

We drove to Sally Beauty Supply afterwards. I got some cuticle cream. Then I drove KRN back to her car. We hugged and both left.

After dropping KRN off, I drove to Wendy's to get dog burgers.

Then I went home. Jack was in the driveway, curled up and sleeping. He jumped up when I drove in the driveway. Mark was working in the shop.

Gave dog burgers to dogs. Deer came to eat around 6:00.

Hubby came home and then went down to the shop for a while to work.

He came home later. We watched TV, he ate dinner, we went to bed.

No comments: