Friday, March 20, 2015

FRIDAY THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

FRIDAY
3-20-2015

First day of spring. Hubby left for work early. The new herbal sleeping pill really worked for me. I need more!

Bird knocking on the side of the house woke me up.

Gave dogs their morning piece of ham.

Cleaned up dog water & food. Fed fish.

Cleaned house. Vacuumed bedrooms. Ben had torn open his comforter, so there was down floating everywhere in his bedroom.

Lost my phone and had texted hubby & KRN to call me. Finally, I remembered that I had it last in the Jeep when I had driven down to the shop to see who was driving into the yard.

Watched videos of massaging. I don't retain anything. I can't remember what I just watched. Tried to study the bones in the body.

Skeleton doing the "Captain Morgan pose"


Birds knocking on the sides of the house all day long. Spring is here. Whoppie.

Called Met Life Vehicle Ins to get the Excursion insured. Spoken with Jeremy at 800-438-6381. He said it would take 24 hours before the info would be online.

Watched The Princess Bride on tv. KRN was 2 years old when this movie came out.

Hubby got home at 6:00. But stopped at the shop briefly. I took a hot bath.


No comments: