Thursday, March 05, 2015

CLASS CANCELED

THURSDAY
3-5-2015

I was so tired from taking my pills too late last night that I could not wake up. Hubby left at 6:40 and I slept in another 20 minutes.

Got up and gave dogs some sandwich meat. I took a hot bath.

Then I got dressed and went out to feed the deer. Hubby had texted that he saw a couple trying to drink dirty water out of the pond. So I filled a couple buckets with water and took it out to the deer feeding area.

I came back inside and studied for a while.

Then at 9:00 just as I was going to leave for school, (the Registrar) called to say that class was canceled due to the teacher being sick.

So I was really disappointed, but felt relief at having a free day. Totally no tests, no studying, no massaging.

Ordered some black slacks online.

UPS came with a delivery for hubby.

I did several loads of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned the floors. Got a pay-per-view movie Big Hero 6 (which was a boring awful movie).

Put away dishes.

Made an appointment with the Doctor for next Monday at 2:20pm. What a pain in the ass. I WILL run out of sleeping pills and I even started calling when I had 2 weeks worth left.

Tow Truck guy came to get the truck and parts down by the pit. Yippee.



No comments: