Monday, March 09, 2015

Hubby Vacation Day

MONDAY
3-9-2015

Got up at our usual time. I made eggs for dogs and an egg sandwich for hubby. We got ready and took them to the park to walk. We went down by the sewage treatment plant area. It was still chilly and the sun felt good. A little breeze was blowing.

Great day being with hubby.

Took bread to ducks to feed, but there were not as many ducks there. Just two small ducks that ate some of the food.

By 10:30, we came home and left keys in the dually for Kevin Reese to pick up. Left the dogs at home. While I was backing the Jeep out of the garage, the UPS lady came and dropped off a package. We went to Country Boy Cafe to eat breakfast. But I looked at the UPS package and it was not for us! We brought it back to the house after breakfast so the UPS lady could pick it up again.

Went to CDA to try on Dansko shoes for me at Tri-State Outfitters. I found out my size. But I wanted a different style. Hubby tried on glasses and got a good pair. He has been talking about getting a better pair of sunglasses for quite a while.

Then we drove to Rathdrum, got a drink for him at Jitterz. Saw Heather Graaskamp after leaving the Espresso stand, get into her truck and talked to her there.

We drove to McDonalds and got burgers for the dogs. Then we went to get groceries at Super1. Got lottery tickets.

Came home and got mail. The t-shirt blanket had arrived! I dropped hubby at the shop because there was a woman there and a sheriff's car that had pulled in.

I put everything away at home. Then walked down to see what was going on with the shop. Lady had stopped because she had lost her dogs. Sheriff was a friend of hubby's that had stopped to say hello.

We came back to the house. Hubby opened his t-shirt package. It is just wonderful. A great blanket. Huge and warm. Hubby fixed his strawberries that he had purchased.

T-Shirt Quilt


Then he went back to the shop and unloaded the dually of all the parts the guys had purchased at the Swap Meet.

Hubby took the Excursion to the shop to air up the tires.

I took Ben with me down to see hubby and rode my bike. Hubby filled the tires on my bike so I can start riding. Ben played with the dog down there.

Hubby came up to the house to get the Excursion so he could change the leaky tires. He took it down to the shop.

I came back and did some minor household chores. Then went back on my bike to the shop with Bud. Hubby was just getting done. He walked up with us. Bud ran back to the house & was on the deck already.

We had dinner. Watched The Walking Dead. Watched Just Call Saul. I am getting into that show a little bit. It takes time to watch it. Not a really funny show, just odd. Really upset about Walking Dead because they said only 3 more shows this season. BOO!

Went to bed at 10:00 after using depilatory on my legs. It burnt a little so I washed it off in the tub right away.

Hubby came to bed around midnight. I had to yell at him again because I could hear the TV and see lights on still.

I did not get good sleep. Hot/Cold, had to pee, just restless all night.


No comments: