Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Teacher Surprise Day

WEDNESDAY
3-11-2015

Got up after a horrible night sleeping. Lots of nightmares. Anxiety. Hot and Cold. Night terrors. It was awful.

Detoxing from Ambien pills. I am going to cancel my Dr. appointment because I don't want to be on these pills anymore.

Deer were out feeding this morning early. We watched them.

Made eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. Hubby left and I went out to feed deer the apples I had cut up. Also gave them fresh water.

I studied for my quiz today. Got dressed & ready for school.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte. I needed some coffee to wake up. Got to school by 9:32. I was the first one there.

We had a couple breaks; then they took us on a guided tour upstairs to find out where our clients might be waiting for their treatments.

After the class voting to come in 1 hour early next week to make up for the 3 hours when Teacher was sick, we left at 12:50.

I drove home. Picked up junk mail at the mailbox. Fed ham to the dogs. Made pita lunch for myself. Took a hot bath. I am exhausted, but cannot take a nap.

Called the Dr's office and canceled my appointment.

Dogs were happy to sleep in the sunshine today.

 Buddy relaxing
 Maggie relaxing


No comments: