Saturday, March 07, 2015

Travel Time For Hubby

SATURDAY
3-7-2015

Woke hubby up at 6AM; he rushed to get out of bed because he was supposed to have left by 5AM. He called Larry, who was sitting at the shop in the his car. Hubby dressed quickly and kissed me goodbye then took off in the Red Dually.

Larry had said he knocked on the door, nobody came. Dogs did not bark. He tried calling, nobody answered. So he waited at the end of the driveway.

I got back to bed and relaxed for another hour. Lil Bit rolled on his back with me and I gave him belly kisses.

Got up and gave meat to the dogs. Refreshed all the dog water. Started a load of laundry and a load of dishes.

Picked up more dog poo. I am tired of doing this already, and lots of the poo has not thawed, therefore it is still frozen to the ground.

It got up to 60 degrees today. I took Ben for a long walk around the Sienna Loop Subdivision. I really love those houses in that area. Very clean & open homes. 5 acre lots on a paved road.

I came back and took Maggie with Lil Bit for a walk. We walked the opposite way - towards Spirit Lake. Maggie was really dragging by the time we got back.

Rested for a while. Then took Bud for a walk around Sienna Loop. I saw that KRN had called, so I called her back. She was upset because M had finally said he was done. I told her that this was not a surprise. She wanted more sympathy. Like a little kid with a boo-boo. I am done listening to her cry about this. It gave me high blood pressure and a really bad bloody nose the other day.

So she hung up on me. I called hubby to warn him that she was on the war path again. Hubby said they had gotten to Puyallup by NOON; they were already walking around the Fairgrounds. It was supposed to be sunny & highs of 62-65 this weekend in Puyallup. He sounded happy.

Brought Bud home. He was really tired & hanging tongue. I have walked 8 miles today.

I submitted my Scholarship Application for the Successful Hands Grant.

Had some Pita for lunch. Drank tea.

Watched Hunger Games: Catching Fire on iPad with Amazon Prime. Forgot we had that. I don't know if I like seeing a moving on such a small screen.




No comments: