Thursday, March 19, 2015

FOREARM DANCING

THURSDAY
3-19-2015

I got up at 7AM to get ready for school. Got dressed & put on makeup.

Fed the deer & fed the fish. Made sure dogs had clean water & fresh food for the day.

Took the Krispy Kreme 12 donuts in a box with me.

Left at 8AM; drove thru dense FOG today. Almost nobody had on their headlights. A white truck crossing Diagonal did not have his lights on, and it was very difficult to see it. I was going to stop at Jitterz in Rathdrum for a latte because I did not sleep well last night, but there were 4 cars in line on each side. So no time to wait there.

Instead, I stopped at a place in Post Falls-Kokopelli. Drink was OK. Not great.

View from AICM of FOG rolling across Post Falls


At school, I unloaded my drink & donuts.

We took our Quiz today and everybody seemed to do better. I got 100% again. Katie said to the whole room that she deserved a Gold Star, so I pulled out my gold stars from my folder and gave her one, then had to pass them down for everybody to have a gold star!

We cleaned the tables and took them down. Then we left. No test; have to return on Sunday for Mud from 9-3. Ick. Really long day again just like last Sunday and no walk for puppies.

Drove to Pita Pit and picked up a pita. Stopped to wash the car at the Car Wash Plaza even tho there were dark clouds in the sky.

Picked up McDonalds cheeseburgers for the dogs on the way home thru Rathdrum.

Got home and fed burgers to dogs. Unloaded car. Started doing laundry.

Hubby worked OT tonight for 2 hours. He got home after 6:30. We watched Archer. Then hubby fell asleep on the couch. I took a bath and the new sleeping pill. We went to bed at 9:30.







No comments: