Thursday, March 12, 2015

Skin Conditions

THURSDAY
3-12-2015

Hubby left at 6:00 am. He tried to wake me up, but I was still tired so stayed in bed until 7:30. Got up and got ready for school.

Picked up a latte in Rathdrum. I really needed it to wake up. Not been sleeping well.

Got to school at 9:35.

Jackie, the Registrar brought in our new scrub tops! How exciting.

Massage Business cards



Took TWO QUIZZES and I got 100% on both. 

We discussed skin conditions today.

We were done with class a little early and left. I went to get a Pita at Pita Pit. Yum.

Then I washed my car at the Car Plaza. However, it only soaped & blow dryed. I tried to find somebody but there was nobody for service even tho a car parked in front of the office door.

I drove to Rathdrum and was a little early for my appointment. 1:45 to 3:50 for my appointment for my hair. But I love the color that she did. She put an overall color to hide the greys and matched it to the dark growing out. Then she put highlights into it all over. Very pretty but quite a change.

Drove home fast to take care of the puppies. Gave them ham pieces. Fed the deer. Refilled the dog water bowls. Took Lil Bit with me.

Drove fast to Frontier. Hubby was waiting for me, talking to Brad. I loaded everything into the Red Dually. We went to get a drink at Daybreak Coffee at the corner of Prairie.

We drove to Worley so that hubby could pick up a truck. The kid was really nice. Had a dog similar to our old Harriet. The dog was named Marley. I played with her for quite a while. We did not have dog bones in the truck, but I found meat sticks in hubby's truck so that she could have a treat. Could not let Lil Bit down to play with her because I was scared he would run away. The house was in disrepair, but the area was beautiful. A big mountain right behind the house. A tractor was working the field right behind and making dust everywhere from the dry field.

Got going at 6:30. Came back to Coeur d'Alene. Hubby dropped me off at the yard to pick up my Jeep. We drove home.

Dinner for me at home tonight.

Chicken, Onions, Tomatoes, Spinach, Pineapple, Feta Cheese


Hubby was at the shop for a while. I gave ham pieces to the dogs once I got home. Changed their water again.

Hubby got home at 9PM. We watched a little tv, hubby had dinner. Went to bed at 10:00.



No comments: