Sunday, March 22, 2015

SUNDAY - MUD TREATMENT

SUNDAY
3-22-2015

Got up at 7AM and made egg breakfast for the dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby.

I got ready and loaded everything in the Jeep along with hubby's help. Linens, blanket, towels, and books.

Left for school.

Got to school at 9:30.

The treatment is not very special and I would not recommend it. The mud is not very hot even though it was sitting in the hot cabi for quite a while. The mud goes on and quickly becomes cold and sticky thru the plastic. You are then wrapped up for warmth, but it feels awful and muddy.

We all clean up. Then leave for home.

I texted hubby that I was coming home. He wanted pizza. He tried calling it into Spirit Lake pizza, but they were closed. So I turned around and drove back to Rathdrum to get pizza there. To kill time, I stopped and got milk at Stein's grocery. I also picked up a latte at Jitterz. I was very thirsty and had already drank all my green tea.

Came home around 3:45 finally and ate pizza with hubby. Dogs got leftovers. Then we took the dogs for a walk in the park down by the Brig Museum.


Maggie hanging out the window at the park


Maggie did not do very well. She was hurting and her left leg was bothering her. She was also lagging behind and forgetting where we were going. At one point, she stopped and looked at us like she did not recognize us.

She cried when hubby tried to lift her into the Excursion.

Came home and it started raining. We watched Walking Dead and The Good Wife. Went to bed at 11:00 after the news. I could not sleep all night. Just laid in bed unable to sleep. It was awful.


No comments: