Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL

WEDNESDAY
3-25-2015

Hubby got up and left for work at 6:00. I slept until 8:00. I slept. OMG. That was wonderful.

I got ready for school. Put all my stuff in the Jeep.

Left at 9:15. I am very nervous about going back after missing a day. I wanted to have perfect attendance.

I am freaking out because I do not know what they did yesterday. Do not know if there will be a test today.

Gave bones to the dogs before I left.

Got to school and brought in all my bedding and books.

Katie C was there and asked if I needed a hug. I broke down and started crying. Told her about what had happened. I did not think that I was that emotional. Panda got hankies for me. It was really very sweet that everybody cared so much.

I got a pita at Pita Pit on the way home. Texted KRN that I was headed home so she could come get Beebo.

Then I came home. Got the mail. A package had been attempted delivery, but required a signature. So I drove down to Athol Post Office and picked up the package. Then I stopped off at the Vet to get Ben's new license. Purchased a 3 year license for him; talked to Maggie behind the desk.

Came home and gave dogs some ham. Beebo was super excited.

I did all the laundry from today. Put everything away. Got the dishes done and put them away.

I am exhausted.

Kids came at 6:30 to pick up the dog.

Panicked at trying to get the IR Nikon remote to work because the battery is dead. Stupid crap.

Texted hubby to get a new battery at Batteries Plus. He was at KFC getting chicken.







No comments: