Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Back To School Day

TUESDAY
3-10-2015

Back to school & back to work. I was restless all night so was exhausted and not able to get up at 6AM. Hubby left by 6:30 trying to yell at me to wake up.

I texted him at 7:00 and told him I was up.

Got ready for school. Did my makeup. Put a load of laundry in to wash. Put all the dirty dishes in dishwasher.

Fed the deer who were out there waiting for food. Gave them some apples.

Made sure fish were fed. Put out clean water for dogs.

Left at 9AM for school.

We went on a tour and the Clinic supervisor showed us the facilities for the clinic and where things were located.

Just before the end of class, we went over the quiz for tomorrow.

When we got outside, it was a wonderfully warm day. Highs in the 60s. Left class at 1PM.

I drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte. Went to get my nails done. Had Rhonda put the gel polish in a light pink back on. Got a Paraffin dip.

Stopped at McDonalds to get burgers for dogs.

At home, I gave burgers to dogs and unpacked my books from school.

I started a load of dishes; made a pita for myself, made some tea. Gave dogs fresh water.

Gave Lil Bit a bath.

Hubby got home and stopped off at the shop. I took Ben down with me to see him. Ben played with Jack. The dogs tore around, running and panting after each other. It really made Ben tired when we got home. I drove the Grey dodge and hubby drove up his red dually.

We watched TV and had dinner.

Even though I was really tired, hubby would not go to bed with me until after the 10:00 news. I did not take a sleeping pill. By the time I got into bed, I was trying to sleep but had a really bad night.

No comments: