Monday, March 23, 2015

MONDAY DAY OFF/ TUESDAY NOT A GOOD DAY

monday
3-23-2015

I got up when hubby turned on the light downstairs. It was 6:00 and he was getting ready for work. I went downstairs to make breakfast for dogs and an egg sandwich for hubby.

After he left, I took a hot bath. It was raining and cold outside.

Tried taking a nap on the couch, but woke up a headache.

I really did not want to study today. Had a horrible headache all day.

Ordered parts from Summit Racing for hubby.

I did laundry, did dishes.

Went out to feed the deer. They ran away when I went out, but came back later to eat the apples I put out for them. Took another bath around 5:30. 

Waited for hubby to get home.

Hubby got home later after working for an hour.

He had just had dinner and sat down on the couch to watch tv for a while. I was getting ready to give him a massage for practice.

Hubby answered his phone, MN was calling on both his work phone & personal phone. He missed the first call, but answered the second. He got upset and did not want to tell me what was happening. Then he said that KRN was at a hospital in Spokane and we had better get there quickly.

We got dressed and turned off the heaters, took the Jeep. I drove while he was upset and started crying. So I yelled at him to get himself together. We found out what hospital she was taken to in Spokane. Mark & Tami were going there also. Sam, a friend of M&K's was there, she had Bravo in her car. They arrived first and there were also two reps from the Air Force base to help us. KRN saw her dad first, then I sat with Sam and one of the Air Force reps.

I went back to see KRN when hubby came out to get me. Then we sat with her until 12:30 at night. Hubby went to get some awful food from XXX.

We finally got her into a transfer unit called Calispell House. She stayed there the night. We were driving home with Bravo and walked him at Krispy Kreme Donuts (who were NOT open at 2AM), KRN called us and wanted us to come back and pick her up. But we convinced her to stay where she was for just the night.


tuesday
3-24-2015

By 9AM, we were already on the road going over to Spokane. We went to KRN's house first to clean up and start laundry. We went to pick her up. I sat in the Jeep while hubby went inside to collect her at Calispell House.

It seemed to take about an hour before hubby came back out with KRN. He had talked to her Dr. Then we stopped at Einstein's Bagels and got breakfast sandwiches along with lattes.

Drove to KRN's house. She sat on the couch while we did more laundry. Watched TV. Ate breakfast sandwiches.

Kept KRN company all day. Took a long nap. I got up while they were still asleep to do more laundry. Then we played a Family Guy Trivia Game. KRN got tired and went to bed. We watched the latest Blacklist on her tv. Then MN came home at 11:30. We went home.

Got home at 12:30. Cleaned up and turned on heat. Gave dog pieces of ham for treats. Then we went to bed at 1:00AM.

No comments: