Friday, March 27, 2015

1ST DAY OF SPRING BREAK

friday
3-27-2015

First day of spring break. I can't wake up when hubby leaves.

The birds tapping on the side of the house wakes me up at 7AM. Lil Bit wants to get petted and dances around on the bed. Ben has already jumped up and is sleeping next to me.

I get up and give pieces of ham to dogs. Then I put away dishes. I start a load of laundry. I wash my  hair.

I called the pharmacy to refill hubby's prescription. I called Kootenai Electric to find out about our replacing our light. I called Aron, the guy from the Air Force from the hospital the other night to see if KRN can get any help. I pay bills.

Then I get ready to go. Have to leave early at 12:30 to go pick up hubby's Meds in Rathdrum. Then I went to drop off my schedule at AICM. I pottied while I was there. Drove to CDA and got my contacts. Came back to Post Falls and went to deposit hubby's check in the wrong bank! LOL.

Met hubby & Dave 2.0 at The Cabin restaurant in Post Falls. I had an omelette. Rushed to get to my appointment at 2:30. Got my Brazilian Blowout done by 4:30.

Stopped to see KRN painting Sarah's house in Spring Hill suburb in Post Falls. Very nice home.

Picked up dog burgers in Rathdrum.

Drove home and unloaded everything. Fed burgers to dogs. I was exhausted.

Hubby came home late after working 2 hours OT.


No comments: