Sunday, March 29, 2015

3rd Day of Spring Break

SUNDAY
3-29-2015

I did not sleep at all last night. I was up at 1:00 and 2:30 to pee. KRN was still texting to somebody so she was not sleeping, either.

At 6:30, I got up and made egg breakfast for dogs. Started laundry. Filled water bowls with fresh water. Made egg sandwich for hubby. Fed fish. Made bacon.

KRN came down and I made scrambled egg, toast, 1 piece of bacon, and tea for her.

We got dogs ready and loaded. Went to get lattes in Athol. Walked dogs down by the sewage treatment plant in the park.

Got home and KRN left to return home with Bravo.

Hubby oiled the doors on the Excursion. I took the stickers off the window inside.

Hubby tried to shoot the little bird that keeps banging on our house.

I did 6 loads of laundry. Put the sheets on the massage table. Put away dishes.

We watched Super Troopers & Top Gear. I put my hands in the paraffin bath and relaxed for 15 minutes. Ate my pita that hubby had gotten me.

At 1:30, we decided to load all the dogs in the Excursion and go over to pick up the axles at Don & Lucille's. We forgot to take Lucille's plant that I had bought her.

Drove to CDA and picked up some Chamomille and Lavender sleep tea at Pilgrim's Market on 4th. Then we drove to the Farmer's home on Prairie to pick up deer food.

Went to Don & Lucille's in Spokane and picked up axles. Did not have much time to talk with Lucille. Hubby wanted to eat. So he drove to 5 Guys Burgers the back way thru town. Dogs barked at people & other dogs. Was a really nice afternoon. Very warm. Still cloudy, but nice enough to have the windows rolled down.

After 5 Guys, we drove the back way along the Spokane River to Walmart at Stateline. We got some groceries and vinegar for the septic system.

Decided to not pick up dog burgers. Instead we came home and unloaded everything. Hubby fed the deer. We watched The Walking Dead and The Talking Dead. This was the Season Finale and was 90 minutes long. Then I watched 1/2 of The Good Wife. I went to bed because I was SO tired.


No comments: