Sunday, March 08, 2015

Sunday - Puyallup Swap Meet

SUNDAY
3-8-2015

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Got up this morning and was shocked to see that "somebody" had plugged my iPhone in to the outlet upstairs by our bed. I must have been riding the Ambien Walrus last night.

Hubby texted me and said "good morning".

Fed the fish.

Made eggs for the dogs. Had to feed Ben by myself while the other dogs were eating. Cleaned everything up and started the dishwasher.

I got up and started turning all the clocks forward. Spring Forward Fall Behind!

Decided to go into Pita Pit and get a pita. Will walk dogs when I return.

It is already sunny outside. Filled my car with gas at the station by Albertson's. Some panhandler came up to me asking for money while I was at the pump.

Stopepd to get Pita. Then stopped at Walgreens for poligrip and see if they had a hair stick. No hair sticks. Boo.

At home, I put apples outside for the deer. Refilled their grain.

I walked all the dogs today; First Ben down to Clagstone. Then Bud all the way around Sienna Loop. We passed a woman running with her dog, another woman walking 2 dogs, talked to a homeowner with a german accent, and passed another couple that was out walking.

At home, Bud was exhausted. Drank lots of water. I took a break, then went for a short walk with Maggie & Lil Bit. Maggie is getting slower all the time. She is tired. So we came back early.

I took a shower and conditioned my hair at 2PM. Am exhausted.

Rented the two Hunger Games movies - Catching Fire and Mocking Jay Part 1 on iPad from Amazon Prime. Watched both of them while lying in bed on my heating pad. What a great afternoon.

Later tonight, I watched The Walking Dead.

Went to bed at 10:30. Hubby got home about 11:30. 


No comments: