Thursday, February 26, 2015

FRICTION

THURSDAY
2-26-2015

I did not sleep very well last night. Lots of bad dreams. Had to get up in the night to pee. Hubby was afraid I would not come back to bed. I had a migraine when I got up.

Got up and made breakfast for dogs. Made hubby an egg sandwich. We sat on the couch for a while. He left at 7AM.

I got ready for school. It started snowing lightly at 7:30.

My migraine is getting worse.

I studied for the Quiz today. Fed the fish. Put my hair up and then sprayed it with hairspray so that my tendrils do not get in the way of the massage.

Drove to school at 9:00. Got going pretty early. Saw Robert on Hwy 41. Stopped to pick him up. He wanted to pick up a coffee so I drove him thru Starbucks.

Everybody got there by 10:00; So we took our Quizzes and I got 100%. Mostly T/F questions.

After class, we put the massage tables away and left. I went to pick up a Pita. Then came home. Got the mail when I got to the drive. Somebody was just pulling out of our driveway with a dump truck. It immediately upset me because there was mud all over our driveway and somebody had made huge tire gouge marks down by the shop & the huge pit.

Dogs were overly happy to see me come home. Bud almost knocked me over. Gave them dogs cheese & turkey breast pieces.

I did 5 loads of laundry, did dishes. Vacuumed. Fed the deer. Took a hot bath. Ordered a holster from Amazon for my lotion, also ordered two more cords for our iPhones.

I washed my hair because it was full of hairspray from this morning.



No comments: