Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL

TUESDAY
2-17-2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby. He must have gotten me up really early because I was able to sit down after loading dishwasher AND using a swiffer on the floors to clean up dog slobber.

After hubby left at 7:00AM, I got ready for school. Did a load of laundry and put it away. Started the dishwasher.

Gave dogs bones when I left at 8:45AM. I stopped in Rathdrum to get a latte on the way; the girl remembered my drink!

Drove to school. Met Robert as he was just walking into the parking lot.

We took our quiz after several more minutes of studying and I got 100%!

Drove to Pita Pit and got a Chicken Crave. Robert was there. I offered to drive him home, but he likes to walk.

Then I drove to Fred Meyer. They did not have blankets. I had to ask a store associate where the batteries & bobby pins were located. Fred Meyer has almost NO women's clothing anymore. It is all exercise & spa clothes.

I stopped at Arby's to get burgers for dogs.

The drive home felt like forever.

Got home and fed burgers to dogs; unloaded stuff from Fred Meyer. Put everything away. I think I lost my notebook. Maybe I left it at school.

I ate my chicken crave, put away dishes. Did a couple loads of laundry and put them away. Vacuumed up the dogs mess from bones. I feel exhaustedly tired like starting the first month of a new job. So much information and change. My body is exhausted.

I made an appointment for a massage at the school.

Hubby texted to say that we have to take a truck to Sandpoint.

When hubby got home, he unloaded the other truck and then came to the house with the Red Dually & the trailer. I took my tea with me to drink and study materials.

I was really tired on the way up. Really took an effort to talk.

Got there and hubby forgot where the street was; we had to turn around past the Railroad tracks. Then unloaded the truck for the kid. He said he is a bodyman that has an interview for tomorrow in Spokane.

We went shopping at Walmart; hubby was really hungry and tossing food into the cart. I got a new pencil pouch for my binder.

Walked the dogs after we loaded the groceries. Hubby accidentaly put the shopping cart on the sidewalk and it rolled offer & hit the side of the Dually.

We drove back home and I quizzed on the study materials.

At home, unloaded groceries. I had a drink; took my pills. Watched Cougar Town new episode and went to bed at 10:30.


No comments: