Saturday, February 14, 2015

Great Poo Pick Up of 2015 & Happy Valentine's Day

FRIDAY
2-13-2015

Made eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby.

Then I did laundry and dishes after hubby left for work.

I vacuumed the house.

Picked up poo for 2 hours today. 9 bags of poo with 10-15 pounds in each bag. Almost 2/3 of the way done! It is an immense chore with lots of bending over!

I sat on the heating pad inside for quite a while.

Amazingly warm outside today, but no sunshine.



Went down with Bud (on a leash), Ben, & Bravo to get the mail.

Got a special gift from Jeep & the Barton Dealership - a Jeep Keyring.

Hubby got home really late at 8:00 after picking up his red dually from CN Diesel. He wanted to go up to Sandpoint to pick up a truck, but I was too tired. Hubby stopped at the shop for another hour and finally got to the house at 9:00PM.

He had dinner and then we went to bed at 10:00.

SATURDAY
2-14-2015

Happy Valentine's Day. Our baby's birthday is today. Happy Birthday KRN.

Very low-key day. No excitement at all. Hubby did not get me anything for Valentine's day. He had already given me a card earlier in the week.

I made eggs for the dogs; egg sandwich for hubby. We fed the dogs. Fed the fish.

Loaded all the dogs in the pickup. Then we picked up a latte for hubby in A-town.

Drove to the park in the red dually. It was about 45 degrees out today. I had to wear a grey sweater coat because my sweatshirt was still drying.

At the park, they had already opened all the roads so we drove into the area by the water tower. We had forgotten that the Red Dually does not have a park pass. Boo boo.

We walked the dogs. Maggie & Bud were free-dogs the entire time.

Lots of pooping went on for all the puppies.

Got back to the truck and took off without the Ranger giving us a ticket! Thumbs up.

Drove back home. Hubby hooked up the trailer while I got ready at the house. We took Bud & Ben with us to Sandpoint to pick up the truck.

Hubby loaded the truck while I walked the dogs around the block.

We loaded the dogs and drove over to Super 1 for groceries. Ran into Joanie & Bruce. Joanie has lost a lot of weight. Bruce looks the same. Joanie wanted to show me all her new grandkids. Boring. I really dislike looking at pictures of other people's kids. She also showed me pictures of the new dogs.

Then had to go inside to show because a female meth freak came up to hubby & Bruce then started talking wildly. It was awful. I had to pull hubby away from her because hubby is so friendly and TALKS to everybody.

Inside we got flowers & cake for the baby's birthday.

We checked out and hubby loaded the cart while I went over to buy lottery tickets.

Drove into downtown and parked on a side street. Walked Bud & Ben over to the Pita Pit. Hubby stood outside with the dogs while I went inside and ordered.

We walked back to the truck and drove home.

At home, hubby unloaded all the groceries then went down to the shop.

After I had eaten my pita, made tea, & put away groceries, Bravo was barking at something down by the shop. He was giving me a headache so we walked down there to check it out. I looked for mail, but we had not gotten any by 1PM. Hubbyw as out back with Jack the dog & a guy with a golden lab named Milo. Hubby was looking for parts out back.

I walked up again with Bravo as he would not stay down at the shop.

When I got home, I was EXHAUSTED. I did laundry, vacuumed some more (Bravo HAIRS everywhere), put away more dishes. Washed KRN's bedding. Washed dog beds.

Hubby got home at 6:30. KRN finally got home after 8:00PM. She opened her cards. We had given her $100 for her birthday, a cake, a Cadbury Creme egg, Valentine's chocolates. We watched tv - Cougar Town re-runs. Then went to bed at 10:30.




No comments: