Tuesday, February 03, 2015

KRN Visit

MONDAY
2-2-2015

Got up and made egg breakfast for dogs. Made hubby an egg sandwich AND a meatloaf sandwich.

I went outside to feed the moose. But they did not come today.

Mostly I did paperwork & bookwork all day today.

Did laundry and dishes.

Vacuumed.

UPS came and picked up my return for the Tri-pod that did not work.

Conditioned my hair.

Hubby got home late again. They are doing the first day of the Radio call-in Instant Installs.

We watched a little TV and went to bed.



TUESDAY
2-3-2015

Got up and made egg breakfast for the dogs. Made hubby an egg sandwich. Then hubby had to leave early to load parts.

The Moose were here by 7:15. Scared me a little because I only saw Momma Moose first, but baby Moose came running past the circle driveway. They both ate the apples, oranges, oatmeal, raisins, walnuts, & some of the grain. Momma moose nuzzled the back of my hand when I was putting out the food for them.

UPS came and brought the replacement Tripod that I had ordered.

KRN came around 12:00. I had exercised on my elliptical already.

We talked, she had brought a latte & some leftover pizza that she had purchased. Bravo ran around playing. KRN also brought over a couple dog beds that had been at their place which we had purchased for when our dogs went to visit.

I called AICM and paid my first installment fee. First, I talked with Chelsea who said that I was not in the computer yet. Then I had to talk with Jackie, the Registrar who advised she would put me into the computer and also acknowledged receipt of my Background Check.

Then I was transferred to Amber who said that I was still not in the computer system and she would call me back. It took about 30-45 minutes before she finally called back and we got the payment settled.

I am officially going to school!

KRN left around 4:00.

Hubby called to let me know that he had 2 hours OT because of the Instant Installs program.

Then he got home at 7:30.

We watched a couple episodes of Cougar Town. Then there was a special of the 1910 Forest Fire on PBS that we watched.

Went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: