Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Professionalism

WEDNESDAY
2-18-2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Made bacon in the microwave. Made sandwich for hubby. He left at 7:10; we gave dog huggies to Ben & Lil Bit.

Hubby took the Red Dually to work towing the trailer.

I got ready for school. Did laundry and put dishes in dishwasher. Studied.

Hope the quiz is not on the Anatomy part. That is scary. Too much too soon.

I drove to school. Studied for a bit longer. Then took the quiz when everyone got there at 10:00AM. I got 100% on it! I KNEW she was going to quiz us on Anatomy words, so I studied those very hard. She actually asked us to name two of the Anatomy parts we learned.

We discussed Professionalism today. There is a lot to cover before the quiz tomorrow.

I did walk 10 minutes on the two breaks we get. Cloudy today, but warm.

At 1:00, I went to get another Pita after class. I actually FOUND my notebook under the driver's seat of the Jeep. I swear that I looked there 3 times yesterday...

Katie C drove up at Pita and asked me if I found my notebook. I believe she drives a Chrysler 300. The stereo was pumping as she drove off!

I drove home and forgot to stop at Goodwill to drop off the donated goods! Maybe tomorrow I will remember.

Got home and put away clothes from the dryer, fed the deer, started a load in the dishwasher, cut up hotdogs for the dogs to snack on, ate my Pita.

Exhausted again. Maybe a little nap.

Hubby texted me on the way home that he & Mark had to go up to Sandpoint to fix a leaky seal on the guy's truck. So he got home, had a quick bite of dinner to eat.

I had to study by myself as he was gone. The study material was really giving me a headache and I was just not absorbing the information. Panicking.

Hubby got home at 8:30 which was surprising because he only left the house at 7:30PM.

We watched TV for a while, then went to bed at 10:00.

No comments: