Monday, February 09, 2015

Back Home

MONDAY
2-9-2015

Got up very tired. Made eggs for dogs (we only had 7 eggs as we had not shopped on the weekend). And I made bacon. Made sandwich for hubby.

He left at 7:00. KRN finally got up at 8:00. I was very tired and wanted to go back to bed.

KRN left at 9:00 because she had a counseling session at 10:00.

I got up and put away 3 loads of laundry. Did dishes & put away. Fed moose. Fed fish. Changed dog food & water. Vacuumed.

KRN came back at 2:00PM so we could go grocery shopping at Super One.

She had lunch and then decided to leave again so she could go over and workout in the Valley with her friend, Sarah.

Hubby came home late tonight. I got a chance to talk with him. KRN came home later, knocking on the door with the groceries. She had picked up a couple boxes of eggs, OJ, and apples.

I put away the groceries. Hubby sat down and had dinner. I was extremely tired and went to bed early. But I could not sleep all night.

No comments: